Left brained

*please note; this song is not about me. I am both left and right brained.

the story that my teacher tells 
sends off a thousand warning bells. 
I'm not good at stuff like history, 
the reason why is no mystery;
call me dumb, call me insane
Its just that I'm left brained! 

For I wrote this song just yesterday. 
I'll stink at math, no matter what you say. 
But in art and band I do excel,
if you've seen me dance you know I'm swell.
call me dumb, call me insane,
But I'm proud to be left brained

I think Mozart failed geometry.
Hamlet didn't use math, far as I can see.
I will be like them when I am grown,
I'll build a legacy of my own.
Call me dumb and call me insane,
But its great to be left brained!

They say you won't amount to much
if you can't do math and science and such.
But just you wait, wait and see.
There will be bright lights shining for me
Call me dumb and call me insane;
I'm proclaiming that I'm left brained!

No comments:

Post a Comment