I know God lives

I know God lives for nature is his witness
the maker of the universe can't have been chance.
He is the power of the heavens and the perfection of the earth,
For all things testify of Christ.

I know God lives for our words are his witness
the stories of the scriptures are to good to not be true.
He is the feeling in our teachings and the joy and our songs.
For all things testify of Christ.

I know God lives for the spirit is his witness
the felling that it gives me could not be made by man.
He is the wisdom of its promptings and the truth in its love.
For all things testify of Christ.

Now know God lives for We are His witness,
A thousand saints standing for the truth in latter days.
You are children of your Father, believe on his word,
For all things testify of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment