My (After) Life


 INTRO
I don't remember how I died. I only remember a few events from my life. Just enough to know that I was a normal American girl just ten years ago.  
 But I will not sped much time on what my life was like, because my existence didn't get interesting until I was dead. 
 I was buried in your usual cemetery, with the usual pretty dress to be buried in and people said the normal, sappy  things about me. Our priest gave a confusing talk on heaven. And I thought 'thats all well and good, but what do I do if my spirit doesn't go anywhere?' Because it hadn't. I had died and as far as I could tell, not much had changed.
 Except that no one could see me. And I could float right through things, like walls. I could even sink into the ground and see my own dead body. In fact, it was hard not to sink into the ground.
 Okay, So maybe things had changed. But as far as God and all that, nothing had changed.
 In short, I was a ghost. I am a ghost. And this is the story of my afterlife. 

TO BE CONTINUED*

*look for more chapters at the top of my page. They will be put as separate posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment